Letting us know you need help is perfectly normal and we believe all of our Cranfield community should be able to talk freely about their mental health and wellbeing. 

If you’re worried about your mental health and wellbeing there are a number of things you can do: 
  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support

There are many forms of support available to you at Cranfield. This includes our mental health first aiders who you can reach out to for a confidential chat. They are listed on this intranet page. 

Other forms of support are listed here:
If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999 (or 112 from a mobile).  

Every member of staff has the right to belong to or not belong to a Trade Union. Cranfield recognises three Trade Unions - UCU, Unite and Unison.  To find out more and see what support they can provide, please click here.

Alternatively if there’s a friend, family member or colleague that you can trust, talking things through with them can sometimes help.


You can make an anonymous or named disclosure through this Report and Support tool.

Get support

If you want to talk to someone to get advice and support, please contact:
  • students - studentsupport@cranfield.ac.uk
  • staff - either by emailing staffsupport@cranfield.ac.uk or via our embedded People and Culture Teams
National support services can be found on the External contacts page, and local support services include:

There are two ways you can tell us what happened