If you know someone who has been affected by discrimination, they are not alone and support is available.

  • Alternatively, you can make an anonymous disclosure or named disclosure through Report and Support which will allow us to review/investigate as appropriate.
Get support 
  • Find out what support is available on the External contacts page.
  • Take care of yourself. It’s important that you take care of yourself. If you’ve heard something distressing or if something is troubling you, the University's Student Wellbeing and Disability Support and People and Culture teams offer confidential help to students and staff.
  • Find out more on the support available for your mental health and wellbeing:

There are two ways you can tell us what happened